Dear Parents and Friends,
Christ Church Day School (CCDS) has provided excellence in preschool education for 70 years! We are proud of the dedicated, talented group of faculty and administrators who encourage in our children a love of discovery, imagination and learning.
Equally important are the many ways parents and friends support CCDS – from participating as a class parent to volunteering for the annual auction and gala and our other school activities that contribute to our vibrant, supportive community.
We are a not-for-profit institution and depend on donations to help support the CCDS operating activities. Income from tuition does not cover all of our expenses.
Every gift is meaningful and makes it possible to:
- advance the CCDS mission and achieve our strategic aspirations.
- attract and retain a strong, accomplished, and dedicated faculty by offering the optimal salary and benefit package.
- offer a comprehensive professional development program for all faculty and staff.
- ensure access to a CCDS education for qualified students through a financial aid program.
- enhance student opportunities for additional educational activities beyond the classroom.
- provide a physical space that is maintained and upgraded as needed.
Gifts to CCDS benefit every student and teacher. Through giving participation, you join a broad base of supporters who contribute to the excellence of the CCDS early childhood experience.
I encourage you to make an annual gift to Christ Church Day School. Any size donation is greatly appreciated and all gifts make a difference in supporting our special community. If you have any questions about ways to give, please call me at 212-838-3039.
Susan Stropnicky, Director